This page collects some personal data from its users. This section explains in detail the purpose and process by which this action is performed.
Owner and data controller
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
Among the personal data that this page collects, by itself or through third parties, are: cookies, usage data and email addresses.
Users are responsible for the personal data of third parties obtained or shared from this page and must do so only with their consent.
Data processing methods
The owner takes all necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data.
Data processing is carried out using computers and / or tools from the information technology field. For this, procedures strictly related to the indicated purposes are used. In addition to the owner, this data will also be available to other people within the company (administration, sales, marketing, IT, etc.) and outside of it (external technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies , etc.). The complete list of all these parts can be requested from the owner at any time.
Legal basis of the processing
The owner may process the personal data of users in the following cases:
- When users have given their consent. Note: according to some laws, the owner can process the personal data of users without having to depend on their consent. In order for this not to be the case, the user must resort to ‘voluntary exclusion’. However, this does not apply as long as the processing of personal data is subject to the European Data Protection Law.
- When the provision of data is necessary to carry out an agreement with the user and for any other pre-contractual obligation.
- When the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the owner is subject.
- When the processing is related to an action of public interest or to the exercise of what is indicated by an official authority.
- When the processing is necessary for the legitimate purposes and interests pursued by the owner or a third party.
In any case, the owner will be happy to help clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing of personal data and the legal or contractual nature of this procedure.
Place of processing
All data is processed in the owner’s offices and also in the places where the parties involved in this process are located. Depending on the user’s location, their data may be transferred to a country other than yours. To learn more about the place of data processing, users can go to the Personal Data section.
Users also have the right to know the legal basis for data transfers to a country located outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or established by two or more countries, such as the UN. Likewise, they also have the right to know the security measures carried out by the owner to protect their data.
Personal data will be processed and stored for as long as the purpose for which it was collected requires. Therefore:
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the owner and the user will be kept until the contract in question has been fully performed.
- Personal data collected for the legitimate interests of the owner will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes. Users can find information about the legitimate interests of the owner in this document or by contacting the owner directly.
Likewise, the owner can retain the personal data of a user for a longer period of time if he has given his consent to do so and has not withdrawn it. In addition, the owner may also be obliged to retain this data for a longer time if required by compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
When the retention period expires, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, rectification and portability will be lost.
The purposes of data processing
When we talk about data processing, we mean the accumulation and manipulation of data. In this case, the data related to the user is collected so that the owner can provide his services in a complete way. In addition, this information is also used for analysis, contact management and sending messages. We explain these points in more detail below:
1. Analysis and statistics
The tools in this section allow the owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and thus know more about user behavior.
- Google Analytics: This is a web analysis tool provided by Google. What Google Analytics does is use the information collected to examine the use of a specific website and to create reports on its activity. The data used in this case are cookies and usage data.
2. Managing contacts and sending messages
This service makes it possible to manage a database of emails, telephones and any other type of contact information. It is important to note that information can be collected on the date and time in which the user interacts.
In addition to emails, users will also be able to receive push notifications from this page.
The rights of the users
Rights can exercise a number of rights in relation to the data processed by the owner. In particular, users have the right to the following:
- Withdraw your consent at any time. When a user wishes, they can withdraw their consent and thus prevent the processing of their personal data.
- Oppose the processing of your data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if it is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access your data. Users have the right to obtain information about the processing of their data and to obtain a copy of it.
- Verify your data and request rectifications. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and to request that it be updated and / or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of your data. Users also have the right, in certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, the owner will not use the user’s data for any other purpose than to store it.
- Request the deletion of your personal data. Users have the right to request the deletion of their data.
- Receive your data and transfer it. Users also have the right to receive their data in a structured and digital format in order to be able to transmit it to another controller. This provision is applicable as long as the data is processed by automatic means.
- File a complaint. Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authorities.
Details on how to object to data processing
In the event that users’ personal data is processed for a matter of public interest, in the exercise of the provisions of an official authority or pursuing the legitimate purposes of the owner, users may object to such processing if they provide a reason related to your particular situation that justifies the objection.
However, users should be aware that, in the event that their personal data is processed for marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without having to provide any justification. To find out if the owner is processing user data for direct marketing purposes, you can consult the sections of this article dedicated to the subject.
How to exercise these rights?
Any request to exercise your rights as a user can be directed to the owner through the contact details provided in this document. These types of requests are not subject to any type of charge and will be attended by the owner as soon as possible and always within a month.
Additional information on data collection and processing
- Legal action: The personal data of the users can be used for legal purposes by the owner in the Court or in the stages that lead to possible legal actions caused by the improper use of this website and / or its related services. The user also declares that he knows that the owner can reveal his personal data at the request of public authorities.
- Additional information on processed data: In addition to the content of this document, users may at any time request additional information on services related to data collection and processing. For this, the contact information that appears at the beginning of this document may be used.
- System and maintenance logs: For operational or maintenance purposes, this website and / or third parties may collect files that record the interaction of this page. For example, logins or IP addresses.
This document has been drafted based on provisions of multiple legislations, including article 13/14 of the European Union Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).